I. WHY ENROLL IN THE COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
- Computers are a part of everything that we deal with.
- Expertise in computer field gives experience solving hard and
- Computer sciences help make positive changes in the world.
- Computer sciences provide profitable occupation
- Wherever you are, job opportunities exist.
- Whatever your career is, having expertise in computer sciences
provides advantages to you.
- Computer sciences help teach creativity and innovation.
- The computer field has group and individual working
- Computer sciences are a main part of multidimensional academic
- Future opportunities in the computer field are infinite.
II. THE PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM
The purpose of the Computer Programming Program is to develop
people with intermediate computer skills who can work in official
institutions and foundations as well as the private sectors. They
will possess practical and theoretical skills at a high level.
- At the end of the program our students,
- Are able to use computers actively,
- Are Skilled and informed about computer maintenance and
- Are able to use at least one of the current programming
- Are informed about network systems and skilled in network
- Are informed about about and able to work on databases,
- Are able prepare animations by using different programs,
- Are able to understand algorithm logic,
- Are informed about internet programming ,
- Are skilled in designing web pages by using web designing
III. TECHNICAL BACKGROUND AND LABORATORIES
The Computer Programming Program has 65 computers in two
laboratories, a printer, scanner, smart board, overhead projector,
manageable switch, wireless access point and security wall
VI. POSSIBLE WORK AREAS FOR GRADUATE COMPUTER
- Web design expert,
- Network systems expert,
- Maintenance and Repair technician,
- Data entry person in hospitals, official institutions and other
- Software support person,
- Data processing support person,
- Assistant person in factory automation systems.
V.THE VERTICAL TRANSFER DEPARTMENTS THAT GRADUATES MAY
Information Technologies, Computer Sciences, Computer Hardware,
Computer Engineering, Computer Operator, Computer Teaching,
Computer Operator and Technicians, Computer Systems Teaching,
Computer Programming, Computer Technology, Computer and Information
Systems, Computer and Control Teaching, Computer and Teaching
Technologies Education, Information Systems Engineering,
Information Systems and Technologies, Electronic and Computer
Teaching, Information Technologies, Physics, Statistic and Computer
Sciences, Control Teaching, Mathematics-Computer Teaching,
Meteorology Engineering, Space Engineering, Software
VI. INDUSTRIAL PRACTICE
Computer Programming students should have 20 days of training in
their related industry at the end of each year, 40 working days in
total and have experience in industrial employment.
VII. WHY AMASYA TECHNICAL SCIENCES VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
COMPUTER PROGRAMMING PROGRAM?
Our program has a youthful, dynamic and progressive education
staff and a laboratory which is equipped with current technology
and application opportunities, providing you with opportunities to
getahead in your profession. Moreover, successful students will be
provided with part-time job in our university.